Learn how to make rajgira halwa. Easy, luscious, and quick rajgira halwa recipe.
Rajgira sheera, also known as Rajgira halwa is an Indian gluten-free dessert made using rajgira or amaranth flour. Rajgira halwa is a very popular sweet usually made during Navratri festival or any other fasting days.
Rajgira has many health benefits – It is gluten-free and rich in iron and vitamin A, B, and C. Also, it is a good source of calcium, protein, and amino acids. Rajgira sheera recipe is a very easy and quick recipe made using rajgira flour, ghee, milk, and sugar, flavored with cardamom powder, and finally garnished with some chopped dry fruits.
You may also like :
Check out other recipes :
Rajgira sheera recipe | Rajgira halwa recipe| Farali Sheera recipe
- 1 cup Rajgira flour
- 1/3 cup Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Mixed dry fruits ( Cashews, almonds, pistachios) , finely chopped
- Heat ghee in a pan, add rajgira flour and roast on medium low heat until it turn brown.
- Keep stirring continuously. Add milk and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps formed.
- Cook till milk is soaked by the flour. Add sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with your choice of dry fruits. Serve hot. Enjoyyy..!!
If you like this recipe please leave a comment below and feel free to share this recipe on your social accounts. You can share your creations by tagging @happinesss.is.homemade on Instagram.