Papad ki churi or papad churi is a delicious Rajasthani side dish served with the meals. It is a preparation of roasted and crushed papad tossed in spices and ghee, garnished with crunchy onion, chopped coriander, and bikaneri bhujia.
Papad ki churi is the best accompaniment that enhances the flavor of any meal. This is super easy to make and will take hardly 10 mins to prepare this super simple yet delicious dish. I like to serve it with simple dal chawal or dal khichadi but you can also enjoy it as a snack/appetizer.
You may like our other side dish recipes:
Sharing here my step-by-step recipe of Papad ki churi.
Papad Churi Recipe
Here is how to make this papad ki churi for appetizer/side dish/snack.
- Papad – 4-5 no.
- Bikaneri bhujia sev – 3 tbsp
- Onion – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp or as per your taste
- Melted ghee – 1 tbsp
- Coriander – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Roast papads on the stovetop or in a microwave. Let them cool and crush with your hands.
- In a mixing bowl, add crushed papad, red chili powder, salt, melted ghee, bhujia. Mix well.
- Add onion, chopped coriander and give it a mix.
- Serve immediately.
Wow 😋 looking delicious.
Thank you 😊
I am a papad lover and this recipe is soo easy and delicious. I am pakka gonna try this. Thank you for this yummy recipe 😋😋
Thank you 😊 I am glad you liked the recipe
I didn’t know this meal. It seems very very good. 😋😋😋
Thank you so much ☺️