Learn how to make instant chiwda with detailed step-by-step recipe. Easy, quick, and yummy – chiwda recipe.
Chiwda is a popular namkeen Maharashtrian snack. It is a mixture of flattened rice and some simple spices. Making the traditional chiwda is a long process but this kachcha or instant chiwda can be made in such a less time.
This chiwda is one of my favourite snack as it is so easy to make and healthy too. It is a mixture of poha, peanuts, roasted chana dal and some spices. Sharing here my step-by-step instant chiwda recipe. If you are a chiwda lover just like me, do try this out.
Check out our other snacks recipes :
Check out other recipes :
KACHCHA CHIWDA RECIPE
Instant chiwda is an easy to make snacks option that you can make without any prior preparations. Here is how to make it.
Instant Chiwda | Kachcha Chiwda
- 1 cup Poha/Flattened rice (Thin)
- 2 tbsp Peanuts
- 1 tbsp Roasted chana dal
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Sugar, optional
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion , Finely chopped
- Fresh coriander, Finely chopped
- Heat a pan and dry roast poha till it becomes crispy. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a tadka pan or any small vessel. Fry peanuts in it.
- Take a bowl. Add roasted poha, fried peanuts, roasted chana dal, red chilli powder, salt, sugar, oil. Mix well.
- Add chopped onion and coriander. Mix well and serve.
If you like this recipe please leave a comment below and feel free to share this recipe on your social accounts. You can share your creations by tagging @happinesss.is.homemade on Instagram. Follow Happinesss Is Homemade on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.